Child Custody, Winston-Salem, NC

We can help you work out the details of your child custody agreement.

If you have children, developing a child custody agreement is likely the aspect of your divorce you are most worried about. After all, finding a way to share parenting time with your spouse has the potential to be contentious and difficult. At the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, we know the difficulties child custody arrangements present, and we are here to advocate for your interests and the wellbeing of your children.

Child Custody in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Whether you are entering mediation or facing a drawn-out legal battle, our team is prepared to help with all aspects of your child custody case. We know how important your children are to you, and our goal is to come up with an agreement that provides plenty of time with your children as well as preserves their emotional and mental wellbeing.

We can also manage child custody cases ranging from the simple to the complex. For example, we can work on cases where one parent denies the other access, one parent wants to move out of state, or one parent wants more parenting time. Whatever the details of your case, we can create a plan that supports you and your family on a long-term basis.

Coming up with a plan for child custody is never easy, but our firm hopes to make it easier with our continued support, compassion, and legal experience. To set up a consultation with our office or to find out more about our qualifications, please contact us directly today.

At the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, we can assist in legal cases involving child custody in Forsyth County (Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Kernersville, Lewisville, Bethania, Rural Hall, Walkertown, and Tobaccoville), Davidson County (Lexington, Thomasville, Denton, and Wallburg), Davie County (Mocksville, Advance, Bermuda Run, and Cooleemee), Stokes County (Danbury, King, Walnut Cove, and Germanton), Surry County (Dobson, Mt. Airy, Pilot Mountain, and Elkin), Yadkin County (Yadkinville, Jonesville, East Bend, and Boonville), and Wilkes County (Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, and Ronda), North Carolina.

Call Now