Legal Separation, Winston-Salem, NC

HomeLegal ServicesLegal Separation, Winston-Salem, NC

If you need help with a legal separation, call our team to get the expert advice you deserve.

If you and your partner are experiencing problems in your relationship, it’s easy to feel like divorce is inevitable. While some time apart may stand to greatly benefit both of you and the relationship, many couples avoid taking that step because they feel like it’s a point of no return. Our team at the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, is here to tell you that this is not the case. We can help you get a legal separation, which allows you to live apart from your partner while remaining legally married. This gives you the opportunity to get some emotional distance from the problem and reconsider your relationship, without automatically leading to a divorce. If the two of you reconcile, you can continue your marriage with no additional paperwork.

Legal Separation in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

When you come to us for help with legal separation or anything else, you can count on us to give you the honest answers you need. Our team believes in being frank with our clients about the true merits of their cases rather than sugar coating things, an approach that allows clients like you to make the best decision about these life-changing matters. Although not a divorce, a legal separation does require some of the same provisions for child custody and support. Our team will guide you through every step of this process and make sure that every detail is squared away.

We are proud to serve the Winston-Salem, North Carolina community, and we want to help you do what’s best for your relationship. If you are seeking legal separation from your spouse, we encourage you to give us a call.

At the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, we can assist with legal separation cases in Forsyth County (Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Kernersville, Lewisville, Bethania, Rural Hall, Walkertown, and Tobaccoville), Davidson County (Lexington, Thomasville, Denton, and Wallburg), Davie County (Mocksville, Advance, Bermuda Run, and Cooleemee), Stokes County (Danbury, King, Walnut Cove, and Germanton), Surry County (Dobson, Mt. Airy, Pilot Mountain, and Elkin), Yadkin County (Yadkinville, Jonesville, East Bend, and Boonville), and Wilkes County (Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, and Ronda), North Carolina.


Similar Services We Offer:

Separation Agreements in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Separation Agreements

Our team has the right experience to help with any separation agreements. If you and your spouse are seeking legal...
Read More

Call Now