Custody and Visitation, Winston‑Salem, NC

HomeLegal ServicesCustody and Visitation, Winston-Salem, NC

If you need help with child custody and visitation, give us a call to get the legal assistance you deserve.

When parents divorce, one of the biggest questions they face is how they should handle child custody and visitation. There are many practical factors that come into play in these decisions, but it’s often difficult to consider such an emotional issue from a purely practical perspective. When you and your partner are trying to work out who will get custody of your children and how much time you will each be able to spend with them, it helps to have legal professionals involved to help keep the discussion on track and negotiate on your behalf. Our team at the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law has the right experience to help you achieve the best outcome for everyone on matters of custody and visitation.

Custody and Visitation in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Family law cases are some of the most difficult, as the stakes are high and everyone involved cares passionately about the outcome. Disagreements over child custody and visitation can get especially thorny, as parents naturally have firm opinions on who should be raising their children. Fortunately, our team at the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law has over thirty years of experience in this field, so you can count on us to argue your case effectively and help you achieve the outcome you are looking for.

We at the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law are proud to serve the Winston-Salem, North Carolina community, and we want to help you do what’s best for your children. If you are having a problem with child custody and visitation, just give us a call to get one of our team members on the case.

At the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, we can assist in legal cases involving custody and visitation in Forsyth County (Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Kernersville, Lewisville, Bethania, Rural Hall, Walkertown, and Tobaccoville), Davidson County (Lexington, Thomasville, Denton, and Wallburg), Davie County (Mocksville, Advance, Bermuda Run, and Cooleemee), Stokes County (Danbury, King, Walnut Cove, and Germanton), Surry County (Dobson, Mt. Airy, Pilot Mountain, and Elkin), Yadkin County (Yadkinville, Jonesville, East Bend, and Boonville), and Wilkes County (Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, and Ronda), North Carolina.


Similar Services We Offer:

Divorce Settlements

Child Custody

We can help you work out the details of your child custody agreement. If you have children, developing a child...
Read More

Call Now