Minor Guardianship, Winston-Salem, NC

HomeLegal ServicesGuardianship, Winston-Salem, NCMinor Guardianship, Winston-Salem, NC

Our team has the right experience to help you through the process of securing minor guardianship.

In legal terms, a guardian is a person with the legal responsibility to make decisions on another person’s behalf. While there are adults who are under legal guardianship because they are unable to make their own decisions, this term is most often used to refer to adults who care for children. For a child’s biological parents, the process of securing minor guardianship is easy, as it applies as soon as the birth certificate is signed, but for other situations, the process is more complicated. If you need to file for minor guardianship, our team at the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law has the right experience to guide you through every step of the process.

Minor Guardianship in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Because the court is invested in protecting the welfare of children and teens, there are strict regulations surrounding minor guardianship. In order to secure guardianship for the young ones in your life, you will need to demonstrate to the court that you have both their best interests at heart and the ability to care for them properly. As you can imagine, there is a great deal of paperwork involved, and you will need an experienced attorney to help you get everything in order. Our team is here to do just that, and you can rest assured that you and the children you hope to assume responsibility for are in good hands.

Our team is proud to serve the Winston-Salem, North Carolina community, and we want to help you do what’s best for the children you love. If you need to file for minor guardianship, reach out to our experts to get the legal advice and guidance you need.

At the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, we can assist in legal cases involving minor guardianship in Forsyth County (Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Kernersville, Lewisville, Bethania, Rural Hall, Walkertown, and Tobaccoville), Davidson County (Lexington, Thomasville, Denton, and Wallburg), Davie County (Mocksville, Advance, Bermuda Run, and Cooleemee), Stokes County (Danbury, King, Walnut Cove, and Germanton), Surry County (Dobson, Mt. Airy, Pilot Mountain, and Elkin), Yadkin County (Yadkinville, Jonesville, East Bend, and Boonville), and Wilkes County (Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, and Ronda), North Carolina.

Call Now