Adult Guardianship, Winston-Salem, NC

HomeLegal ServicesGuardianship, Winston-Salem, NCAdult Guardianship, Winston-Salem, NC

If you need to file for adult guardianship, our team has the right experience to guide you through every step of the process.

When people hear the term “guardianship”, most tend to think of children and their caregivers, but there are certain situations in which adults may need guardianship too. For adults who have special needs or are unable to make their own decisions, the court may appoint another individual–usually a family member–to act as a guardian and make decisions on their behalf. The process of securing adult guardianship can be complicated, but fortunately our team at the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, is here to guide you through every step.

Adult Guardianship in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

In cases of guardianship, including adult guardianship, the guardian is the person who is appointed to make decisions on behalf of the protected person. If you need to file for guardianship over an adult in your life, you will need to file the right legal paperwork, as well as demonstrate to the court that you are invested in the protected person’s best interests and are able to do what’s best for them. As with most legal proceedings, this process can be rather complicated and involved, so it’s always best to have an experienced team to help you get everything in order. Our team has worked extensively in this area of the law, and you can count on us to help you secure guardianship so that you can continue to protect and care for your loved one.

Our team is proud to serve the Winston-Salem, North Carolina community, and we want to help you do what’s best for your loved ones. If you need to file for adult guardianship, we encourage you to give us a call.

At the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, we can assist in legal cases involving adult guardianship in Forsyth County (Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Kernersville, Lewisville, Bethania, Rural Hall, Walkertown, and Tobaccoville), Davidson County (Lexington, Thomasville, Denton, and Wallburg), Davie County (Mocksville, Advance, Bermuda Run, and Cooleemee), Stokes County (Danbury, King, Walnut Cove, and Germanton), Surry County (Dobson, Mt. Airy, Pilot Mountain, and Elkin), Yadkin County (Yadkinville, Jonesville, East Bend, and Boonville), and Wilkes County (Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, and Ronda), North Carolina.

Call Now