Uncontested Divorce, Winston-Salem, NC

Save time and money by filing an uncontested divorce.

If you and your spouse both agree that you want to end your marriage, you can file for an uncontested divorce. This process can save you both time and money by abiding by streamlined court procedures. To file an uncontested divorce in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, you must first not have any financial disputes and second, both agree to the decision to divorce.

Uncontested Divorce in Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Although more complicated divorces fall outside of the uncontested divorce category, as long as you and your spouse agree on big issues, like child custody, spousal support, and property distribution, a nonconfrontational uncontested divorce can streamline the legal aspect of your split. Although simpler than contested divorce, an uncontested divorce still requires a large amount of paperwork and legal oversight. Work with us at the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law to ensure everything relating to your divorce goes smoothly from beginning to end.

We will first determine if we think an uncontested divorce is the right fit for ending your marriage. If you have children, a potential disagreement regarding spousal support, or disputed property arrangements, we may ask you to reconsider whether an uncontested divorce is the appropriate action.

We know that contested or uncontested, divorce is an emotionally difficult change to cope with. Our compassionate, experienced law firm is here to provide the legal guidance and direction you need to move forward. Contact our office today to set up a consultation.

At the office of Robert G. Spaugh, Attorney at Law, we can assist in legal cases involving uncontested divorce in Forsyth County (Winston-Salem, Clemmons, Kernersville, Lewisville, Bethania, Rural Hall, Walkertown, and Tobaccoville), Davidson County (Lexington, Thomasville, Denton, and Wallburg), Davie County (Mocksville, Advance, Bermuda Run, and Cooleemee), Stokes County (Danbury, King, Walnut Cove, and Germanton), Surry County (Dobson, Mt. Airy, Pilot Mountain, and Elkin), Yadkin County (Yadkinville, Jonesville, East Bend, and Boonville), and Wilkes County (Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, and Ronda), North Carolina.

Call Now